More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Megan Littlefield
Dr. Megan Littlefield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerville, MA, with other offices in Cambridge, MA and Somerville, MA (and 11 other locations). She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Littlefield is affiliated with Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden, Cphc and Cambridge Public Hlth Commission The. Dr. Littlefield has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Megan Littlefield has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Megan Littlefield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerville, MA.
Dr. Tatiana Romero-Pantazopoulos
Somerville, MA 0 mi14
Dr. Brian Green
Somerville, MA 0 mi19
Dr. Venktesh Ramnath
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Somerville, MA 0 mi16