A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Machuzak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Machuzak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Machuzak graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Machuzak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital NM
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan Goff Machuzak DO is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Megan G. Machuzak practice?
- Dr. Megan Machuzak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Megan Machuzak practices Dermatology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Dermatologists.