Rheumatologist
215 S Parkside Dr
Ste 200
Colorado Springs, CO 80910
719-475-9613
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  just me  |  show details
by esta e on Apr 2nd, 2014

I have been under Dr MacNeil for over 5yrs. She is very professional. what I like the most about her is she is caring and always very pleasant. We hav some good laughs while getting my check up.. I enjoy my visits. She is awlays trying to help me feel better and yet she is aware of insurance cost on meds and such.. She makes me aware of all changes if any. I have sent some people to her. My experience is very satisfactory. drr MacNeil

|  Dr. MacNeil  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. MacNeil for two years and she has been extremely attentive and caring. I have had no issues at all with her. I have always been seen in a very timely manner. Most times before I can complete the questionnaire. She monitors labs and x-rays, and if anything is abnormal her office calls me.

|  Would not recommend  |  show details
by New Patient on May 16th, 2013

Would not recommend. Saw this doctor for the first time and she was not pleasant. She is very cold and clinical. I was treated like "just" another number. She showed no emotion or caring towards my situation. She snaps if asked a question. She never smiled the entire time, not even when saying "Hello".

|  State-of-the art care from a top-notch professional  |  show details
May 13th, 2013

I have received care from Dr. MacNeil for five years. She is an exceptionally fine doctor and up-to-date on current practices. I am amazed with her depth of knowledge. I feel I have received the best care available anywhere.

|  Keep Looking  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2013

We will not be back, and will not recommend.

Nov 30th, 2011

Excellent, timely and professional.

|  Do not see this doctor! she doesn't care about people.  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2011

The first time I went to see her she was fine,very clinical but professional. The second time I was less than 5 minutes late to an appointment, and she wouldn't see me. She was right there, and could have seen me. Even if she had cut my appointment short I would have understood. But to make me reschedule when I was having car problems, and my husband had to take off work to bring me was ridiculous.

Jun 22nd, 2011

Very thorough and took time to explain the treatment options, side effects, and what type of follow-up would be needed. She seemed very concerned with getting the proper treatment approved. first time a doctor took the time to explain the options I have to treat my osteoporosis

Apr 8th, 2011

THis is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. She never looked up from her computer, typed the entire time I was in the room, and gave me an extremely poor and depressing outlook for my diagnosis. When I went to another rheumatologist I could not believe how positive and uplifting he was. He gave me hope that I could manage my disease. I would NEVER refer anyone to this doctor or this practice.

|  Excellent state-of-the-art care; wonderful person  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2011

I could not have asked for better rheumatoid arthritis care than I have received from Megan McNeil. She is very intelligent and follows state-of-the-art protocols. In addition, her manner is courteous and warm. I would not change doctors-- I have the best care in the world with Dr. MacNeil.

|  Very Bad Experience  |  show details
Nov 24th, 2010

I saw Dr MacNeil and it was a bad experience. The Dr had already made up her mind before listening to my story. She typed continuously in her computer and didn't look at me during that time. She didn't show any emotion or caring toward me and my problem. She snapped at me and my husband when she diagnosed me as having Fibromyalgia and told us "It's a real disease" - which we knew. She never smiled the entire time. I let her know that I'd not be coming back to see her and provided constructive critism, but what I received was a certified letter stating that she would not longer see me and that I needed to find a new doctor to provide me care. It was a strange letter, but I guess we were in agreement that this relationship wasn't going to work.

|  Amazed  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2009

The other reviewers seem to have seen a very different Dr, than my experience has been! My experiences were a Dr. that didn't even look up from her laptop while talking to me. Was so eager to take an exact time frame, that even when called out of the exam room by another Dr. came back with only a couple minutes left for me & didn't change, in spite of being out of the room much of my appointments. Did not take the symptoms & side effects seriously on meds that were not working after almost a year. Treated me like I was overly dramatic, had zero bedside manner, and gave me the feeling she didn't think I was worth the effort. As a result I felt I was getting worse, finally after being treated with NO compassion & NOT being listened to, or changed on my regime once again, I left for another Dr. & practice that has validated my concerns, gotten me on an agressive treatment & I am now doing better than the year plus I was seeing her.

Jul 7th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. MacNeil spent much more time with me that I have ever spent with any other doc. I have recently been diagnosed with RA and she explained the treatment plan and medications I will be taking. She also went into detail regarding the options if my origina

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jan 25th, 2008 on yahoo.com

megan mac neil is wonderful!!!! i have seen several doctors in colorado springs and Dr.Mac Neil is the ONLY doctor who has even made me feel like a real person again. she is great i would not hesitate 1 minute refering someone to her. i truly hope she rem

Read Full Review at yahoo.com