Dr. Megan Macneil Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Megan Macneil?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 5th, 2017

I went to Dr. ONeill because I had back pain that would not go away. She was able to diagnose my problem and I received physical therapy that has reduced the pain by 90% . Thank you, Dr. ONeill!

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Excellent practical knowledge of arthritis and treatment.

Now a former patient

Posted on September 30th, 2014

5 years with this doctor. Thought this doctor cared. Needed help with my illness during a severe flare up and she could have cared less. Not a good time to find this out. Can not recommend her to anyone .

just me

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

I have been under Dr MacNeil for over 5yrs. She is very professional. what I like the most about her is she is caring and always very pleasant. We hav some good laughs while getting my check up.. I enjoy my visits. She is awlays trying to help me feel better and yet she is aware of insurance cost on meds and such.. She makes me aware of all changes if any. I have sent some people to her. My experience is very satisfactory. drr MacNeil

Dr. MacNeil

Posted on January 16th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. MacNeil for two years and she has been extremely attentive and caring. I have had no issues at all with her. I have always been seen in a very timely manner. Most times before I can complete the questionnaire. She monitors labs and x-rays, and if anything is abnormal her office calls me.

Would not recommend

Posted on May 16th, 2013

Would not recommend. Saw this doctor for the first time and she was not pleasant. She is very cold and clinical. I was treated like "just" another number. She showed no emotion or caring towards my situation. She snaps if asked a question. She never smiled the entire time, not even when saying "Hello".

State-of-the art care from a top-notch professional

Posted on May 13th, 2013

I have received care from Dr. MacNeil for five years. She is an exceptionally fine doctor and up-to-date on current practices. I am amazed with her depth of knowledge. I feel I have received the best care available anywhere.

Keep Looking

Posted on April 30th, 2013

We will not be back, and will not recommend.

Posted on November 30th, 2011

Excellent, timely and professional.

Do not see this doctor! she doesn't care about people.

Posted on July 20th, 2011

The first time I went to see her she was fine,very clinical but professional. The second time I was less than 5 minutes late to an appointment, and she wouldn't see me. She was right there, and could have seen me. Even if she had cut my appointment short I would have understood. But to make me reschedule when I was having car problems, and my husband had to take off work to bring me was ridiculous.

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Very thorough and took time to explain the treatment options, side effects, and what type of follow-up would be needed. She seemed very concerned with getting the proper treatment approved. first time a doctor took the time to explain the options I have to treat my osteoporosis

Posted on April 8th, 2011

THis is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. She never looked up from her computer, typed the entire time I was in the room, and gave me an extremely poor and depressing outlook for my diagnosis. When I went to another rheumatologist I could not believe how positive and uplifting he was. He gave me hope that I could manage my disease. I would NEVER refer anyone to this doctor or this practice.