A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Mason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Mason, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from University of Louisville . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mason has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan Elizabeth Mason MD is a female Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Megan E. Mason practice?
- Dr. Megan Mason has 3 office locations.
Dr. Megan Mason practices Neurology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Gallatin, TN and Hudson, OH.
See Akron Neurologists.