Dr. Megan McCauley, MD Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Megan McCauley, MD?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Megan McCauley, MD?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2017

Doesn't care about how the patient actually feels

I have called Dr McCauley's office and the nurse got back with me saying she would contact Dr McCauley. It took 3 weeks for them to get back to me. She doesn't care how the patient feels just goes by numbers and not willing to try other options. Does not go over ultra sounds or blood work with the patient. I'm not trying to get any narcotics I'm just trying to get treated for my thyroid. Not going back to this doctor.

February 28th, 2017

Great Endo Doctor

Dr McCauley is a great Endocrinologist. She was very thorough and took all the time I needed. She explained everything very well and helped me understand everything that's going on with my diabetes. She and her staff are very kind and welcoming. The wait time was short both in the lobby and exam room.

August 15th, 2015

Dr. McCauley is the best. Period.

Megan and her staff are absolutely fantastic! She has helped me immeasurably with my diabetes.

August 4th, 2015

Hate to see her leave Summit, but I will follow her. Summit has left me with no insulin program.

July 27th, 2015

Thanks for excellent care and concern.

Dr. McCauley was right on in her diagnosis and treatment for me. She followed up on me in a excellent manner and released me when she deemed it proper. Her staff is always friendly and helpful.

July 25th, 2015

My appointments with Dr. MCCauley are always great! She & her staff are very comforting no matter my concerns!

July 4th, 2015

Comfortable atmosphere, wonderful people!

June 22nd, 2015

Megan has gotten my blood numbers to a healthy status. I wpould highly recommend her, heck I love her to death!!!!!

March 26th, 2015

Horrible Bedside Manner

This woman is a nightmare. I have friends whom she's made cry. My PCP said she has heard multiple complaints about Dr. McCauley's bedside manner, which is horrible. I ended up seeing Dr. McCauley when a thyroid nodule was found on a chest ct (I'm a heart patient). At the time, I was on TennCare, so no one at Vanderbilt was in network. She was my second opinion and agreed that I should have a thyroidectomy (which I wish I'd never done because it's ruined my health). The nodule turned out to be nothing, and that clearly wasn't her fault but we've had a hard time getting my Synthroid dose correct. I've even asked to be put on Armour Thyroid due to this fact and the weight gain that I've had since my thyroid was removed, which she refused. She's been rude, non-responsive and self-righteous. I saw her today for the last time.

January 7th, 2015

Exceptional

Wait times are short here and everyone in the office takes an interest in the patients. Dr. McCauley and her staff are friendly and knowledgeable. They take the time to not only ask relevant questions, but really listen to the answers they receive. I am seeing Dr. McCauley for Type 2 Diabetes. Within the course of a year, she has managed me and my medications so well that I've been able to lose over 20 pounds and cut my insulin dosage in half. It is really great to be able to say that Dr. McCauley and her staff are my true partners on this difficult journey. I know they are always there for me, and if I have to call them, they always get right back to me. I couldn't be happier!

November 1st, 2014

Dr. Mccauley

She is on time. Did not have to wait. Dr. McCauley and staff very interested in my well being. She was very helpful--gave me several options about nodule on thyroid. I would go to her again if anything else arises.

October 31st, 2014