Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Megan McGavern
Dr. Megan McGavern, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hampton, VA, with other offices in Newport News, VA and Gloucester, VA (and 1 other location). She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. McGavern is affiliated with Riverside SHORE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth and Riverside Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Megan McGavern has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Megan McGavern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hampton, VA.