A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Mistry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Mistry is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Mistry, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mistry graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Mistry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan Rachel Mistry DO and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Megan R. Mistry practice?
- Dr. Megan Mistry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Megan Mistry practices Internal Medicine near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists.