A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Otis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Otis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Otis
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Otis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Otis graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Otis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan Tiffany Otis DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Megan T. Otis practice?
- Dr. Megan Otis has 1 office location.
Dr. Megan Otis practices Family Medicine near Albertville, MN.
See Albertville Family Physicians.