A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Otis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Otis graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Otis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan Tiffany Otis DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Megan T. Otis practice?
- Dr. Megan Otis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Megan Otis practices Family Medicine near Buffalo, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, MN and Albertville, MN.
See Buffalo Primary Care Doctors.