A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Potter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Potter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Potter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
- Spalding Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Potter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Megan Potter practice?
Dr. Megan Potter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Griffin, GA.
See Griffin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.