A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Durham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Durham, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Durham graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Durham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Durham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan