A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Durham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Durham, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Durham graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Durham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan Rae Durham MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Megan R. Durham practice?
- Dr. Megan Durham has 1 office location.
Dr. Megan Durham practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.