A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Mahoney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Mahoney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahoney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Megan R. Mahoney practice?
Dr. Megan Mahoney practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.