A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Mahoney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahoney
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mahoney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Mahoney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Mahoney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan Ruth Mahoney MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Megan R. Mahoney practice?
- Dr. Megan Mahoney has 1 office location.
Dr. Megan Mahoney practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Primary Care Doctors.