A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Mahoney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- San Francisco General Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahoney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Megan Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Megan R. Mahoney practice?
Dr. Megan Mahoney practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marge Mahoney, Dr. Margaret Mahoney, Dr. Margarita Mahoney, Dr. Marguerite Mahoney, Dr. Peggie Mahoney, Dr. Margit Mahoney, Dr. Maggie Mahoney, Dr. Margo Mahoney