A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Ritter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Ritter, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Ritter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Alaska Med Ctr, Anchorage, Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan Ritter MD is a female Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Megan Ritter practice?
- Dr. Megan Ritter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Megan Ritter practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Pathologists.