A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Neuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Neuman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Neuman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Neuman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Door County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan F Neuman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Megan F. Neuman practice?
- Dr. Megan Neuman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Megan Neuman practices Pediatrics near Algoma, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sturgeon Bay, WI and Portland, OR.
See Algoma Pediatricians.