A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Shanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Shanks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Shanks, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanks graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shanks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan M Shanks MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Megan M. Shanks practice?
- Dr. Megan Shanks has 1 office location.
Dr. Megan Shanks practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.