A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Spohr is Excellent. Dr. Spohr has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Spohr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Spohr graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Spohr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
- Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spohr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Megan Spohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Megan L. Spohr practice?
Dr. Megan Spohr practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia, WA and Battle Ground, WA.
See Vancouver Pediatricians and Vancouver Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marge Spohr, Dr. Margaret Spohr, Dr. Margarita Spohr, Dr. Marguerite Spohr, Dr. Peggie Spohr, Dr. Margit Spohr, Dr. Maggie Spohr, Dr. Margo Spohr