Learn more about Dr. Megan Spohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Spohr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spohr
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spohr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Spohr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Spohr graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Spohr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan L Spohr MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Megan L. Spohr practice?
- Dr. Megan Spohr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Megan Spohr practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Pediatricians.