Learn more about Dr. Megan Spohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Spohr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spohr
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Spohr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Spohr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Spohr graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Spohr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan L Spohr MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Megan L. Spohr practice?
- Dr. Megan Spohr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Megan Spohr practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Pediatricians.