A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Spohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Spohr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Spohr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Spohr graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Spohr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan L Spohr MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Megan L. Spohr practice?
- Dr. Megan Spohr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Megan Spohr practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Pediatricians and Vancouver Internists.