Dr. Megan Struthers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Megan Struthers?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Megan Struthers?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 11th, 2017

I love Dr. Struthers

Honestly it is hard to decide between Dr. Rone and Dr. Struthers and so many things I can say, But I am so grateful for them.

November 10th, 2012

best doctor in the usa

I have been seeing Dr. Struhers for most of my life since grade school i love her like family this is thenmost amazing doctor if i have kids and she is still practicing medicine i willbring my kids to her i am 21 now and she is like a 2nd mom to me

September 12th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Struthers is wonderful. She started caring for my children when they were young and they still see her now that they are teenagers. Dr. Struthers builds a relationship with you and your child. She asks lots of questions and is very upfront with both her advice and instructions. There is no topic off limits, and she cares about my children's physical, mental and social health. In my opinion, and more importantly in my kids opinion, you couldn't find a better doctor.

September 15th, 2010

Excellent Pediatrician!

Dr Struthers was both of my boys (now 9 & 3) pediatrician since birth until we recently moved out of state. If I could take her with me I would! I traveled from Auburn to Tacoma for my boys to see her. She is excellent and my boys love her! She is very thorough and always took the time to make sure she answered all my questions and concerns. We miss her very much!

November 12th, 2016