A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Toufexis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Toufexis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toufexis
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Toufexis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Toufexis graduated from New York Institute Of Technology Main Ca.
Dr. Toufexis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- All Children's Hospital
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan D Toufexis DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Megan D. Toufexis practice?
- Dr. Megan Toufexis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Megan Toufexis practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeland, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Psychiatrists and Saint Petersburg Neurologists.