Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Megan Toufexis
Dr. Megan Toufexis, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL, with other offices in Saint Petersburg, FL and Lakeland, FL (and 2 other locations). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, Child Psychiatry, Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Toufexis is affiliated with All Children's Hospital and Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Megan Toufexis has the following 5 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Megan Toufexis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Dr. Ann Lee
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Saint Petersburg, FL 0 mi26
Dr. Ellen Jorgensen
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Saint Petersburg, FL 0 mi36
Dr. Carina Rodriguez
Saint Petersburg, FL 0 mi20