A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Wiese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Wiese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Wiese, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiese graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Wiese has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan S K Wiese MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Megan S. Wiese practice?
- Dr. Megan Wiese has 1 office location.
Dr. Megan Wiese practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lake Havasu City, AZ.
See Lake Havasu City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.