Dr. Megan Wiese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Megan Wiese?

C-Section without anesthesia

Posted on April 8th, 2017

My experience with dr. Reese was absolutely horrifying she knowingly cut me open during a routine non emergency C-section without anesthesia. She left my fiance the father of the baby waiting outside the operating room listening to me scream. No one told me what was going on during the surgery or why I was in pain I thought I was going to die I didn't know if something was wrong with my baby. When the baby was finally delivered they tried to show her to me I was in such bad pain I flailed her away I don't remember seeing her at all they finally let my fiance in and they handed him a cut umbilical cord to cut, he wasn't even concerned with our newborn because of the state that I was in he said I was clinched to the table with lockjaw screing why does this hurt so bad. I remember feeling them suture me up still in bad pain they put me to sleep due to my anxiousness according to my medical records...I was anxious becuae I was in excruciating pain. After waking up in the recovery room I felt severely drugged and in a lot of pain after being there almost three hours I was able to go back to my room to see my baby where I still can barely keep my eyes open because I was so drugged up. I can barely remember spending the first few hours with my baby because I felt so severely drugged. Dr Wiese in the anesthesiologist both came to my room the next day to apologize for what they had done and they both put the blame on each other since this event the medical board has investigated the situation I had to make a statement to the medical board as well as Dr Wiese which she completely contradicted herself as well as lied about time frames, the medical board is going to look into my case further and have recognized the wrong Dr Wiese has done and that things don't add up in her statement as well as my medical records they are issuing an advisory letter to both doctors for their actions as well as a non disciplinary cme.

She just confused me more

Posted on July 10th, 2015

I am 99% sure I am pregnant. All the signs and symptoms plus sudden high blood pressure and headaches. The only symptom I DON'T have is morning sickness. I had a positive test first time then negatives. Dr Wiese told me that you can't possibly EVER get pregnant with an IUD, even after it "expires," however I have read countless posts on various baby and mother websites with women who HAVE gotten pregnant with an IUD. Also countless women who have had the exact same symptoms as me up until 4 months pregnant without a positive test result. She told me I could have the flu. Your breasts don't swell and get tender and sensitive with the flu, I don't eat when I have the flu yet I can't STOP eating. She did a transvaginal ultrasound but did not use the part on the outside to do a completely thorough check. She also said she couldn't find the string to my IUD which I have looked up and said is impossible for them to just "disappear." I see my PCP tomorrow morning because I called as soon as I left the office and they were concerned with the fact that I told them I have ALL pregnancy symptoms but no apparent fetus. I go back on the 27th to get my IUD out and then I am probably switching doctors. And I have never heard of an OB/GYN saying it's a GOOD thing for someone to not be pregnant!!!!

Posted on March 5th, 2013

My water broke at 27 weeks & I was flown to Good Sam in Phoenix. Dr. Weise saw me at the hospital in Havasu & told me there was no hope for my baby. Later, the Dr's in Phoenix were astonished bc she refused to return their calls or speak to them about me. I am also disappointed that before this I reported fever, chills & bloody diarrhea to her office & was told this was normal. I still wonder if I had an infection that triggered everything. Worst Dr. EVER--STAY AWAY.

Posted on August 24th, 2011

I didn't like Dr. Wiese. The worst doctor I ever had.

An amazing doctor!

Posted on March 19th, 2011

I had a terrific experience as a patient of Dr. Wiese. She made a somewhat complicated pregnancy seem manageable. She always took time to answer all of my questions, not rushing me through each appointment. She did an amazing job on my C-section, leaving me with a very minimal incision scar. I will continue to be her patient and will eventually bring my daughter to see her as well.

Posted on September 26th, 2017