Learn more about Dr. Megan Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Wood, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Wood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- De Quervain Disease
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Extra finger or toe (Polydactyly)
- Finger Injuries
- Open Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Wood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Surgical Center Llp
- Texas Institute For Surgery At Presbyterian Hospit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan M Wood MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Megan M. Wood practice?
- Dr. Megan Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Megan Wood practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons, Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons, and Dallas Sports Medicine Doctors.