A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Wood, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Wood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Wood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan M Wood MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Megan M. Wood practice?
- Dr. Megan Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Megan Wood practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.