A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Yunghans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Yunghans, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yunghans graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Yunghans has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's National Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan Kristine Yunghans MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Megan K. Yunghans practice?
- Dr. Megan Yunghans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Megan Yunghans practices Pediatrics near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, VA.
See Washington Pediatricians.