A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megdad Zaatreh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megdad Zaatreh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaatreh graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zaatreh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megdad Mahmoud Zaatreh MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Megdad M. Zaatreh practice?
- Dr. Megdad Zaatreh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Megdad Zaatreh practices Neurology near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Blackwood Neurologists.