Dr. Megdad Zaatreh MD Patient Reviews

August 23rd, 2016
Dr Zaatreh is a great dr. No one could diagnose what was going on with me. Finally after many years of being sick I'm finally better. He listened to me and answered all my questions and carefully prescribed meds and he and his staff called to check on me and see how I was doing. Dr is very sweet and made me feel o important. When calling the office the girls asked me questions about why I was going to see dr Zaatreh and gave me a very convenient appointment. Staff in the office is so friendly and caring and took care of all my paperwork and my issues and made me feel like they cared about me too. Dr Zaatreh and his staff saved my life. I'm so grateful to them.

January 14th, 2014
A doctor who listens
I took my son to see Dr. Zaatreh to get a second opinion on his condition. I really appreciated the time he spent with us, asking questions, listening attentively, and offering clear next steps. I also very much appreciate the ability to actually speak with Dr. Zaatreh over the phone. Dr. Zaatreh is a distance from where I live, but he is well worth the drive to see. I did have to wait over an hour in the waiting room to see him at the Freehold office.

April 7th, 2012
Best Physician!
I saw Dr. Zaatreh in freehold, one thing I did not like was I waited for about 20 minutes after my appointment, to see th doctor, otherwise every thing was exceptional , doctor Zatreh asked some quesitions about my case that no other doctors asked before, he lestioned to me with great attention to details . Eventually I ended up having an a long EEG at home and my problem was correctly diagnosed he put me on medication called Lamotrigine and I never felt better.