A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meggan Mackay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meggan Mackay is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackay graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Mackay has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meggan Claire Mackay MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Meggan C. Mackay practice?
- Dr. Meggan Mackay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Meggan Mackay practices Rheumatology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Manhasset Rheumatologists.