A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meggy Hammond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meggy Hammond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammond graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Hammond has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meggy Hammond DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Meggy Hammond practice?
- Dr. Meggy Hammond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meggy Hammond practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.