A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meggy Hammond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meggy Hammond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammond graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Hammond has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hammond accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Meggy Hammond practice?
Dr. Meggy Hammond practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Feasterville Trevose, PA.
See Jenkintown Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Jenkintown Oncologists.