A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megha Mohey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megha Mohey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megha Mohey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohey graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Mohey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megha Mohey MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Megha Mohey practice?
- Dr. Megha Mohey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Megha Mohey practices Internal Medicine near Wyandotte, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, MI.
See Wyandotte Internists.