Internists
Sita Medical Clinic
995 Ford Ave
Wyandotte, MI 48192
734-284-3100
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  8/8/14  |  show details
by Rabecca on Aug 9th, 2014

Dr. Mohey, Is a very smart and thorough Physician, caring, patient and understanding.The STAFF In this office are very friendly, helpful and hardworking. I have read other reviews on this page and find it rude that people have write such non sense things about the staff. People need to stop and think about how hard these people work in this office, we all have bad days and make mistakes. Nobody should judge someone for little non sense things.

|  show details
Jul 2nd, 2012

I am glad I chose her as a primary. As an adult who has been uninsured for many years I had a few issues that I felt needed to be acknowledged and corrected and she agreed. She is easy to talk to and was honest in her concern/bed side manor. I could not be happier with her as a primary.

|  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

Like the other poster has stated Dr.Mohey was very hesitant too give me a referral aswell. I will change doctors soon.

|  Not a great office  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

Dr. M. Money is a knowledgeable and capable doctor, but is often hesitant to give referrals. The staff at the office is often discourteous and unhelpful. I have been disappointed on a number of occasions. There is much better out there, even for patients with HMOs or on Medicaid/Medicare.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2010

Just like her dad dr vinod Mohey she is a very good doctor