Learn more about Dr. Meghal Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meghal Parikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meghal Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Parikh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Union Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meghal Parikh MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Meghal Parikh practice?
- Dr. Meghal Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Meghal Parikh practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists, Merced Geriatric Doctors, and Merced Rheumatologists.