A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meghan Arndts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arndts
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arndts Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Arndts graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Arndts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meghan Kathleen Arndts DO is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Meghan K. Arndts practice?
- Dr. Meghan Arndts has 1 office location.
Dr. Meghan Arndts practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.