A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meghan Arndts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Arndts graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Arndts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meghan Kathleen Arndts DO is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Meghan K. Arndts practice?
- Dr. Meghan Arndts has 1 office location.
Dr. Meghan Arndts practices Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.