A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meghan Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meghan Arnold is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meghan Arnold, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Arnold has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meghan Alexa Arnold MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Meghan A. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Meghan Arnold has 7 office locations.
Dr. Meghan Arnold practices Surgery near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Toledo Surgeons.