A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meghan Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meghan Brennan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meghan Brennan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meghan B Brennan MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Meghan B. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Meghan Brennan has 1 office location.
Dr. Meghan Brennan practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Infectious Disease Doctors.