A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meghan Caruso is Excellent. Dr. Caruso has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Caruso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Salem County
- Kennedy Health Systems
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caruso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Meghan Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Meghan M. Caruso practice?
Dr. Meghan Caruso practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Marlton Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Caruso, Dr. Gretchen Caruso, Dr. Gretta Caruso, Dr. Madge Caruso, Dr. Maegan Caruso, Dr. Maggie Caruso, Dr. Mamie Caruso, Dr. Margaret Caruso