A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meghan Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meghan Caruso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Caruso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meghan Murphy Schmelzer Caruso DO and MS is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Meghan M. Caruso practice?
- Dr. Meghan Caruso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Meghan Caruso practices Dermatology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Sewell Dermatologists.