A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meghan Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meghan Caruso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Caruso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caruso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Meghan M. Caruso practice?
Dr. Meghan Caruso practices Dermatology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Sewell Dermatologists.