by Terri McNally on Aug 4th, 2016

What a wonderful experience! Dr. puts you at ease. I would recommend her to anyone. Very thorough!!!

Skin clear and under control! show details Skin clear and under control!
Aug 3rd, 2016

She is very professional and friendly. I haven't been to a dermatologist in a long time and she was able to diagnose my condition, offer advice, and treatment options very thoroughly.

Dec 27th, 2015

I am used to about 5 minutes with a quick look and that's about it..NOT with Dr Caruso. She was the FIRST to do a thorough check of my skin. I am over 65, fair skinned with evidence of severe sun burns from my 20's (baby oil and iodine days) Cannot rate her high enough Dr Caruso is one in a million

Great show details Great
Oct 9th, 2015

Dr Meghan Caruso is high energy but with finesse. She respects her patients and attends to their concerns.

Very dissatisfied! show details Very dissatisfied!
by Melanie on Apr 28th, 2015

Dr is Very rude and staff did not even acknowledge me when I walked in office, and I was a NEW patient!!!! Waited weeks for this appointment and the Dr did not listen to me and would not address my entire problem. Said another visit is required to discuss 2nd area of concern!!. I'm 24 and I Have $50 copay so that's a hardship for me...ridiculous!!! Spent 5 minutes with me and was very short and not nice! Will NOT go back there! Spent more time with the MA giving my history! What a waste of money!!!

Great Doc show details Great Doc
by John LaVecchia on Mar 4th, 2015

This office is what a Medical Staff and Doctor should be. Great

Aug 15th, 2012

She took care of my 91 year old mother and was wonderful with her - patient, cooperative and the best part, healed my mother's open wound.

Insurance show details Insurance
Mar 6th, 2012

Have been happy with Dr. Caruso, but my insurance has changed and it is one that Dr. Caruso doesn't accept.

Dec 30th, 2010

Dr. Caruso has been my doctor now for 9 years ever since I had my first melanoma. She referred me right away to HUP for my surgery and has since been very aggressive in my care. I cannot be more pleased with the care I and my family has gotten over these years.