A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meghan Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meghan Chan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Chan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Downtown Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meghan P Chan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Meghan P. Chan practice?
- Dr. Meghan Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Meghan Chan practices Psychiatry near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Psychiatrists.