A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meghan Chan is Satisfactory. Dr. Chan has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- New York Downtown Hospital
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Meghan Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Meghan P. Chan practice?
Dr. Meghan Chan practices Psychiatry near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marge Chan, Dr. Margaret Chan, Dr. Margarita Chan, Dr. Marguerite Chan, Dr. Peggie Chan, Dr. Margit Chan, Dr. Maggie Chan, Dr. Margo Chan