Dr. Meghan Foote DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 5th, 2016
My fianca Morgan Burton
The things I mostly dislike the office dosent tell u what your going to go threw next appointment and staff is very unfriendly they make the husband or boyfreind or fienca uncomftorbal the also make rude gestures

December 2nd, 2015
Very happy with Dr. Foote. She answers all my questions and asks questions that pertain to my health.

August 28th, 2014
I realize doctors have great demands and expectations put on them today. I appreciate Dr. Foote takes the time to listen and I love that she happened to be on call for my delivery. Our best experience ever. She is excellent and worth the wait!!!

August 5th, 2014
Would most definitely recommend this dr!!
Dr. Foote is a great dr ! She is caring, answers all questions and takes her time to make you feel like she truly cares! Sadly she wasn't the dr in the day of my delivery! It was my first baby and I had to have a c section. I have seen this dr on several occasions while pregnant. I had not gone in for about 6/8 months until I recently became pregnant again, dr foote has always been very nice, explained everything and after 6/8 months not seeing me she remembered details through my pregnancy without looking to a computer! I would 100% recommend this dr! Yes the wait time in exam room can be 30-45 minutes but it's worth the wait because I remind myself she is caring for other women just like me and doesn't rush through the visit !

June 11th, 2012
Very Poor Experience, Would Not Recommend
The wait time to see this doctor was much longer than I would have hoped for - between the waiting room and the exam room I was waiting for about 45 min-1 hour. I found Dr. Foote to be rushed, judgmental, and small-minded. She was not interested in my questions or concerns, did not take a full medical history and left me feeling very poorly about the entire experience. I will not be returning and strongly urge others to consider another doctor with better medical training and compassion

February 21st, 2011
She is the sweetest and kindest doctor I have ever met! I absolutely love her!

August 27th, 2010
Caring and compationate physician
Dr. Foote is very caring and takes time to explain everything that is to be expected with treatment and listens to her patients concerns. She is one of the most caring physicians I have ever had. I give her a rating of 10 and a gold metal I would recommend her ti someone who needs a GYN doctor!!!!