A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Meghan Gaare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meghan Elizabeth Gaare MD is a female doctor and practices in .
- Where does Dr. Meghan E. Gaare practice?
- Dr. Meghan Gaare has 1 office location.
- Dr. Meghan Gaare practices near Baltimore, MD.