A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meghan Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meghan Hayes, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meghan Hayes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fellowship trained in medical problems of pregnancy/ obstetric medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hayes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center- Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meghan Elizabeth Hayes MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meghan E. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Meghan Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Meghan Hayes practices Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists.