A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meghan Imrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meghan Imrie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Imrie
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Imrie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meghan Imrie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Imrie graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Imrie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meghan N Imrie MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Meghan N. Imrie practice?
- Dr. Meghan Imrie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Meghan Imrie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.