A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meghan Kolodziej, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolodziej graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kolodziej has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kolodziej accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Meghan Kolodziej:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Meghan S. Kolodziej practice?
Dr. Meghan Kolodziej practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Kolodziej, Dr. Gretchen Kolodziej, Dr. Gretta Kolodziej, Dr. Madge Kolodziej, Dr. Maegan Kolodziej, Dr. Maggie Kolodziej, Dr. Mamie Kolodziej, Dr. Margaret Kolodziej