A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meghan Kolodziej:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meghan Kolodziej, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolodziej graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kolodziej has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meghan Suzanne Kolodziej MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Meghan S. Kolodziej practice?
- Dr. Meghan Kolodziej has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meghan Kolodziej practices Psychiatry near Waban, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Waban Psychiatrists.