Dr. Meghan Malone MD Patient Reviews

August 6th, 2015
my favorite doctor

August 4th, 2014
Cancer Scare
Dr. Meghan Malone is the type of doctor we need more of. I received a prompt call from her office setting up an appointment after a referral from my new primary doctor. She took a look at my ultrasound test results early for some reason even though my appointment was three weeks away. Her office called because the doctor requested I have a more in depth test as soon as possible. I met her briefly before she performed an endoscopic biopsy. A week later I was in her office and she took her time explaining my test results to me. Although the biopsy was clear for cancer cells and she said a thorough amount of samples had been taken she was going to find out exactly what this painful mass in my abdomen is. I can't believe she would apologize to me for prior doctors disinterest in my symptoms over the last six years. She said I should not have had to go through this and she was going to help me. I burst out in happy tears. Now there will be more test but I have all the faith in the world that this nightmare will soon be over.