Dr. Meghan Malone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Meghan Malone?

August 6th, 2015

my favorite doctor

August 4th, 2014

Cancer Scare

Dr. Meghan Malone is the type of doctor we need more of. I received a prompt call from her office setting up an appointment after a referral from my new primary doctor. She took a look at my ultrasound test results early for some reason even though my appointment was three weeks away. Her office called because the doctor requested I have a more in depth test as soon as possible. I met her briefly before she performed an endoscopic biopsy. A week later I was in her office and she took her time explaining my test results to me. Although the biopsy was clear for cancer cells and she said a thorough amount of samples had been taken she was going to find out exactly what this painful mass in my abdomen is. I can't believe she would apologize to me for prior doctors disinterest in my symptoms over the last six years. She said I should not have had to go through this and she was going to help me. I burst out in happy tears. Now there will be more test but I have all the faith in the world that this nightmare will soon be over.

September 16th, 2017