2.5

Would Not Recommend Her show details Would Not Recommend Her
Jun 24th, 2015

She was my doctor with my first pregnancy. I felt she was always in a hurry. When I had questions after my exams, she would answer them holding the door knob. She did not notice my baby had not turned head down until my last prenatal appointment and tried to convince me he has turned during that last week. Nothing had changed during the last week. His head was in the same position as before (next to my ribs). Now I knew why my belly was so hard in that section. She scheduled a c-section the next day. Luckily, my contractions started in the evening and I was admitted during the night and a different doctor did the operation.

Feb 25th, 2014

Two surgeries with Dr. Nichols, both with complications. She performed hysterectomy for fibroids, I was released 6 weeks post-op with minimal exam, developed a serious infection. 5 months later and many examinations for continued abdominal pain, was taken back to surgery emergently for pelvic abscess and found to have cluster of bowel adhesions to pelvic wall. Felt blown off by Dr. Nichols when having symptoms of this post-op, saw someone else and finally got taken care of. I believe she has limited medical knowledge and her surgical skills are poor.

Not again show details Not again
Jul 26th, 2012

I felt I am just a work has to be done quickly.