Learn more about Dr. Meghan Oakes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meghan Oakes, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oakes
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Oakes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meghan Oakes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Oakes graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Oakes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meghan Bixby Oakes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Meghan B. Oakes practice?
- Dr. Meghan Oakes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meghan Oakes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Elkhorn, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Elkhorn Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Elkhorn Endocrinologists.