A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meghan Oakes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meghan Oakes, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meghan Oakes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Oakes graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Oakes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meghan Bixby Oakes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Meghan B. Oakes practice?
- Dr. Meghan Oakes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meghan Oakes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Elkhorn, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Elkhorn Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Elkhorn Endocrinologists.