A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meghan Ryall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryall
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meghan Ryall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryall graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ryall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ventura County Medical Center
- Sonora Regional Medical Center
- Santa Paula Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meghan Elaine Ryall MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meghan E. Ryall practice?
- Dr. Meghan Ryall has 1 office location.
Dr. Meghan Ryall practices Family Medicine near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Primary Care Doctors.