A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meghan Schaefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meghan Schaefer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaefer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Schaefer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- Saint Anthony North Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meghan Louise Schaefer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Meghan L. Schaefer practice?
- Dr. Meghan Schaefer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Meghan Schaefer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Tenafly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Tenafly Obstetricians & Gynecologists.