A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meghan Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meghan Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Watsonville Community Hospital
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity and Surgery Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Meghan M. Thomas practice?
Dr. Meghan Thomas practices Family Medicine near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Family Physicians.