A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meghan Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meghan Thomas is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meghan Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Watsonville Community Hospital
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity and Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meghan M Thomas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meghan M. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Meghan Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Meghan Thomas practices Family Medicine near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Primary Care Doctors.