A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meghan Womack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meghan Womack, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Womack graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Womack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meghan E Womack MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meghan E. Womack practice?
- Dr. Meghan Womack has 1 office location.
Dr. Meghan Womack practices Emergency Medicine near Parsippany, NJ.
See Parsippany Emergency Physicians.