by Sherrie Montgomery on Sep 15th, 2016

We thought Dr Meghana S Bhandari was wonderful. She was patient, kind, soft spoken, conservative but eager to address my problem, resolve it if possible and/or develop a plan of action.

Left hanging show details Left hanging
Sep 20th, 2011

This group is awful, past me from one doctor to another, in and out like a meat market. Go somewhere else for treatment.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Apr 7th, 2010

I found Dr.Meg to be wonderful. She was very empathetic and took a lot of time to discuss my cancer with me. She was very thorough and went over everything with me including the diagnosis of cancer and the treatment. She is always accessible and I can call her anything even at night. You won't find a more knowledgable and caring oncologist anywhere. We had even been to MD Anderson but found them very clinical and felt like a number to them.

Apr 13th, 2008

I do not understand why that other patient had such poor reviews for my doctor. She is absolutely wonderful!! She has an amazing bedside manner and takes out so much of her time making sure me and my family understood my diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment recommendations. I would strongly recommend her to any person. She was there for me during our family's time of need.