Internists, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
Texas Oncology
1350 First Colony Blvd
Sugar Land, TX 77479
281-277-5200
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Left hanging  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2011

This group is awful, past me from one doctor to another, in and out like a meat market. Go somewhere else for treatment.

|  OUTSTANDING DOCTOR  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2010

SHE IS ACTUALLY MY PARTNER'S DOCTOR, AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT SHE IS A GREAT DOCTOR, SHE UNDERSTAND'S HIS NEEDS, AND ALWAYS GIVES HIM ADVICE. SHE IS VERY ATTENTIVE TO HER PATIENTS, AND TELLS IT HOW IT IS. SHE IS ACTUALLY MY PARTNER'S FAVORITE DOCTOR AND HELPING HIM GO THROUGH HIS DISEASE.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2010

I found Dr.Meg to be wonderful. She was very empathetic and took a lot of time to discuss my cancer with me. She was very thorough and went over everything with me including the diagnosis of cancer and the treatment. She is always accessible and I can call her anything even at night. You won't find a more knowledgable and caring oncologist anywhere. We had even been to MD Anderson but found them very clinical and felt like a number to them.

|  show details
Apr 13th, 2008

I do not understand why that other patient had such poor reviews for my doctor. She is absolutely wonderful!! She has an amazing bedside manner and takes out so much of her time making sure me and my family understood my diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment recommendations. I would strongly recommend her to any person. She was there for me during our family's time of need.