A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meghana Raghavendra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meghana Raghavendra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Raghavendra graduated from Karnataka University Blde Assoc Sri Bm P. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Raghavendra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meghana Raghavendra MD is a female Hematologist and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Meghana Raghavendra practice?
- Dr. Meghana Raghavendra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meghana Raghavendra practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See La Crosse Hematologists and La Crosse Oncologists.