A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meghana Sathe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meghana Sathe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meghana Sathe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Sathe graduated from University of Miami . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sathe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sathe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans