Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meghasyamarao Theertham
Dr. Meghasyamarao Theertham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Terre Haute, IN, with another office in Terre Haute, IN. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Theertham is affiliated with Terre Haute Regional Hospital, UNION HOSPITAL CLINTON formerly WEST CENTRAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL and Union Hospital Inc. Dr. Theertham has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Meghasyamarao Theertham has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Meghasyamarao Theertham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Terre Haute, IN.
Dr. Imad Koj
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Terre Haute, IN 0 mi26
Dr. Joanne Floyd
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Terre Haute, IN 0 mi34
Dr. Daniel Clayton
Neurological Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Terre Haute, IN 0 mi14